Here at RendezVous we DO take reservations and walk-ins, but reservations are strongly encouraged.
Book now with Resy!
- Please note that our host will do everything in their power to accommodate your table request, but as humans are an unpredictable species, we may have to seat you elsewhere to avoid you waiting for a long time for your specific table.
- If you absolutely MUST be at a specific table, please include that in the notes section of your reservation; for instance, if you want to bring a furry friend along, or want that special table inside by the garden doors, or outside underneath the gas heaters.
- Any seating labeled “Bar” is indeed a seat in the bar at one of our high-top tables, or at the bar itself. The chairs are tall!
- Dining under the Awning is outside underneath gas and electric heaters–if you’ve requested the Awning, come prepared! Bring a jacket and anything else that will assist you in feeling warm, as we may not have the ability to move your reservation inside after you arrive.
- We will allow a courtesy 15 minutes from your reservation time until we give away your table. If you’re running late, please call us at 828.348.0909.
We take credit cards to secure your reservation. If you are a no-call/no-show we charge your card $25 per person. We do understand things come up, so please call us by 5:00pm the day of to cancel your reservation.
Talk to a Human
Our reservationist is here for you from 2:00pm – 5:00pm, five days a week, Tuesday – Saturday. If no one is available, please leave a message with your name, phone number, how many in your party, desired date and time, and we will get back to as soon as possible to confirm. Messages are checked as often as possible.
Please allow 24 hours to return your call.
Please note that we will do our best to accommodate your call requests during business hours, but our host may be busy assisting customers at the door, and again will call you back as soon as possible to confirm your reservation request.
The majority of our dining is currently outdoors on our lovely patio, weather permitting. Should we get rain, we do have 7 covered tables outdoors that are available. Our indoor tables are socially distanced as well being separated with plexi-glass dividers to offer an extra element of safety for indoor dining.
RendezVous follows current CDC guidelines to keep everyone safe. Buncombe County is currently under a mask mandate. Guests must wear a mask covering the lower half of your beautiful face upon entry.
Once at your table, feel free to remove your mask, but they must be on that face anytime you leave the table.